Montag, 17. Oktober 2011

burned meat

October 17th … this is how it all ends. As it should.

Driving down the highway, my boy is sitting next to me. 
The sky is kinda yellow and red, the air 
smells like kerosene and burned meat. 

it's sultry outside and the radio plays 
''the smiths - there is a light that never goes out'' 
the song is getting on our nerves, he pulls out the radio 
and throws it out of the car.

i give him a peck kiss and take off my shirt. 
he smiles at me and i smile back 

There is nothing out there but the sand, the 
vulture and the sound of the wolfs. 

Now, the moon seems to look bigger than ever before.
His hand lays on my thigh.
we stop-
smoke some nice green, 
can't stop 
laughing, kissing 

shortly after, we walk a little, then he begins to sing and 
i start dancing, showing him my itty bitty 
underwear but he can only see it slightly.

he begins to touch my skin and we fall into the sand.
breathing, watching the sky,
there's no place out there where
the sky is more beautiful than in the desert. 


i miss him  8:10pm

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen